Thursday, May 29, 2008

Closing Argument

I want to begin by thanking all of our esteemed judges for taking the time to come here today to here our debate.

I hope that we have left very little doubt in your minds as to why the Three Strikes Law is a good law.

In closing I want YOU to LOOK around the room at all of the young children in this room. As you look at all of us I want you think about little Polly Clasp and I want you to remeber that she did not have the opportunity to attend middle School. I want you to know that she will never have the opportunity to graduate from college. Polly will never have the opportunity to get married and have children of her own.

I want you to know and understand that it is indeeed important to protect the littlest victims our children. This law does just that, it gives hope to all children.

I thank you for your precious time. Have a blessed day and a safe journey home.

No comments: