1) Which parts of this article stand out most in my mind?
2) What is the thesis statement of this argument? Essentially what is the argument.
3) Do you agree with the argument/thesis statement? Explain your position.
4) Give at least 3-4 reasons with evidence for your response.
5) All students as you read you must: take notes and write down any information that may help strengthen an argument either for or against the Three Strikes Law.
6) You must examine An argument by dissecting both sides of an issue or problem. ( I NEED TO SEE THIS I WRITING)
All students must read two articles a night. M-F I will collect your homework weekly. For every article you read you should answer all of the above question in their entirety.....